Erosion Control and SWMP Administration
Green ICE is a ZoZo Group service that provides award winning erosion control services to Colorado construction contractors. Our highly trained, objective erosion control consultants help keep you compliant with ever changing environmental regulations, and help you avoid costly penalties and project delays. Erosion control is crucial to maintaining the safety and health of our roadways; and we’re proud to be involved with projects that contribute to our communities, and build infrastructure for future generations.
We have provided erosion control services for several construction projects within the state of Colorado. In 2014, we won the environmental excellence award from the Colorado Contractors Association for our work on the emergency flood repair project on US36 between Lyons and Estes Park.
Green ICE erosion control services include:
• Preparation of custom SWMP notebook
• Photography of initial site conditions
• Completion of permit documentation
• Inspections of construction sites as specified by the project engineer
• Participation in all environmenal inspections inculding regional and CDPHE
• Performace of storm event inspections within 48 hours
• Attendance at Pre-construction and Environmental pre-construction meetings
• Attendance at weekly progress meetings as requested by engineer
• Administration of SWMP notebook including site plan updates
Green ICE Expereince and Certifications:
• 30+ years combine construction expereince
• Trnsportation Erosion Control Supervisor (TECS) training and certification through CDOT
• OSHA Confined Spaces, Trenches & Shoring
Our team of erosion control specialists can develop a comprehensive Stormwater Management Plan and assist you with stormwater permitting.We work to enable our clients to pass regional environmental inspections with confidence.Green ICE is a member of the International Erosion Control Association
If you would like a project quote or more information about our professional services, please give us a call.