Opening: Proposal Coordinator
ABOUT ZOZO GROUP
ZoZo Group is a Denver Colorado, women and minority owned marketing agency. Public Information Management and Community Outreach are specialties of ours. We work with construction companies on CDOT and Municipal Projects. In order to participate in these projects we are in a constant state of researching, bidding and proposing our services to potential partners. This critical position is part-time and supports the owner of the agency in its business development.
- Identify and research upcoming public construction projects
- Work with agency owner to determine which projects are worth pursuing
- Track and calendar due dates that the bids/responses are due
- Navigate various websites, newsletters to obtain information on projects
- Collect, gather, organize project data and information
- Create and maintain a list of potential partners
- Contact potential partners to determine their interest in partnering
- Attend pre-bid meetings, representing the agency
- Update bid templates, customizing them with project specific information
- Submit bids to partners by email or fax
- Update the contact sheet to indicate how the bid was sent, the date and time.
- Contact partners to follow up on bid results
- Work with agency owner to determine next steps of bids and proposals
- Associates Degree or higher
- 1 year of experience in program or project coordination
- Valid Driver's License
- Professional experience with Excel, Word and Power point
- Skills / Experience Needed
- High attention to detail, English grammar & spelling
- Organization of documents and files
- Strong verbal communication and writing
- Professional level of follow through and commitment to a project
- Ability to understand and act upon written and verbal instructions
- Possess a friendly demeanor, while being persistent and polite ( professional )
It is an hourly position, in a very small company, that pays every week and offers direct deposit, sick days, PTO and retirement savings matching.
Opening: Public Field Representative
If you enjoy working outdoors, are people friendly, have strong communication skills and reliable transportation, we have a great part-time summer opportunity for you. We are hiring public field representatives for an 8-week construction project, starting in May 2013. It is NOT sales.
- Be available 4 days a week (Sat, Sun, Mon, Tue or Wed) from 8am - 1 pm.
- Able to commit to the 8-week duration of the project.
- Have strong verbal communication skills.
- The ability to walk, climb stairs, and be friendly for up to 4 hours at a time.
- Be dependable and self-motivated to do quality work.
- Be able to carry a 10-15 lbs back pack, or pull a rolling box of materials.
- Have reliable transportation and a valid driver's license.
- Be computer and internet comfortable for time tracking and reports.
- Be customer centric, solution oriented.
- Be time conscious, sensitive to deadlines.
No experience is necessary but the following types of experience would be helpful: Customer Service, Fitness Trainer, Traffic Control Flagger, PE Teacher or Census Takers.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your resumes before May 8th, to ZoZo Group by fax or email only. Attn: Summer Canvass No phone calls please! Fax: 720 949 2021 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT ZOZO GROUP
ZoZo Group is a marketing agency in Denver, Colorado. We were founded in 2003. Public Information Management, Community Outreach and Legal Marketing are specialties of ours. We work with construction companies on CDOT and Municipal road repair projects. More information can be found on our web site www.zozogroup.com.
Opening: Marketing Internship (unpaid)
ZoZo Group is accepting applications for tomorrows marketers. We are looking for an intern currently holding junior or senior level undergraduate student status with an interest in working in the marketing, advertising, research, communications, or business administration fields. To be successful in this position, candidates should be team and customer oriented, reliable and flexible. This internship would be an opportunity to earn academic credit working 15-20 hours per wk.
• Competitive analysis
• Organization of marketing materials
• Aiding with the development of proposals and materials
• Assisting with administrative tasks as needed i.e. data entry & filing
• Exceptionally strong computer skills including advanced knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
• Solid understanding of basic Marketing and Advertising principles
• Be extremely Internet savvy
• Strong interpersonal skills and professional demeanor
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Demonstrated multi-tasking and attention to detail are requisites
If marketing is your passion, if a challenge motivates you, if a flexible schedule is a necessity, if you want a professional environment where your growth and the organizations growth are equally important and if you wish to be a part of a winning team, please apply.